Monday, July 12, 2010

So much cuteness


Look at this Peanut .... is she not the CUTEST thing ever? I am so madly in love with her. :) This is the first time she's ever ridden one of these silly quarter rides outside a grocery store. We stood right at the side, but she sat up and even held on, and rode it by herself!! It was so cute.

I noticed last night that her two front bottom teeth are loose. She's almost 7, so it's normal but it still caught me by surprise. Maybe it explains why she is always biting us lately? I think I posted last week about it, we call her Piranna Peanut!

Why did two wiggly teeth make me cry? It makes no sense .. but when I felt that they were loose the other night and she was sleeping on my husband's lap, I started crying. She's growing up ... and still so little and completely dependant. It's crazy! Now I need to call the dentist and let him know. Do I leave them be, and let them fall out on their own? Won't she choke in it, or aspirate it? I am concerned! And verklempt, obviously. :)

5 comments:

The VW's said...

What a sweet picture of Peanut!!! And, what a big moment for her and her Momma! How fun!

I also worry about what to do when there is a loose tooth, when the time comes for Gavin. No advice here, but hoping it all works out well! Hugs!!!

Lacey said...

Its so crazy the things we forget we need to think of. Like they will still grow up, even though they stay small and helpless. Yikes!
With that red t-shirt she blends right in!

Colleen said...

Too cute for words!! She looks like she's having a blast on the ride=)

Becky said...

I had the dentist pull Ben's when they got loose because one time it slid down the back of his throat. Amazingly his tongue eventually brought it back to the front where I could grab it - but still scary. They are good about numbing and pulling it without causing any pain. CUTE GIRL!

Tia said...

We just keep an eye on them. I wobble them myself a couple of times a day (where I can; not fun with a bite reflex!). Only one has made it into the lungs; the rest have either been swallowed (in which case they cause no problems passing on through) or been spat out, sometimes with a spot of suction to assist.

Oh, and then there's the one I managed to knock out with the van door (bad Mummy moment no.2314).