Thursday, July 1, 2010

Heard back from some of the calls ...

I am going to the Nurse Practitioner at 2:00, my doctor is full for two weeks. The Urgent Care sent them a message that the tendon in my hand felt "strange to the touch". What the hell? I wasn't aware you could touch a tendon. They didn't order xrays or an mri or anything so ... who knows. It hurts like hell, that's what I know.

Peanut has an appointment tomorrow at 2:40 to see her pediatrician. Supposedly she just got back today from vacation so is going to send in the chloral hydrate script today. We'll see ... if not, I'll get it tomorrow. We are going to start the process for getting her to UCLA Epilepsy Center, and quick.

Now I need to call her therapy center and schedule an appointment because her reverse walker and wheelchair repair parts were approved. Then I need to call the pediatrician's authorization department and check on her Sleep Safe Bed. I didn't get a denial, but I didn't get an approval either ...

In there sometime I need to do laundry, dishes, prepare dinner, and get ready for our yard sale on Saturday. Does anyone need some crap? I am selling a LOT of it on Saturday. ;)

2 comments:

The VW's said...

Gavin does a ton of this retching, gagging and spitting up too....no one has mentioned it being due to seizures, but now I am wondering if it is???

I hate phone calls and waiting too! So many doctors and appointments and not enough time or patience!!!!

Praying your hand can be taken care of soon and easily! Mommas like us need both of our hands! Hugs!!!

Becky said...

You need a secretary...STAT! Hope your hand feels better. :(