Monday, July 26, 2010

Come vote for me!

I recently signed up for a site called Picket Fence Blogs! It's all about getting visitors to your blog and spreading the word about who you are. It's based on a rating system, so the more people that vote for you, the higher you are rated! So ... help a girl out! Click on the link over there - on the right side of the screen - or the one right here in this post. It will log your vote for me. Thanks for helping. Let's show them that parenting a child with special needs is awesome! :)

3 comments:

The VW's said...

Just voted! That was easy! :)

The VW's said...

I just read about your 2nd car accident! UGH! I would be mad too! You poor thing! Hope you get your car back sooner this time!

And, I love that pic below with Peanut in her new glasses! Tell her Gavin hates glasses too and tries to get his off all the time as well! :)

Becky said...

Anything for you. :)