Thursday, May 28, 2009

Special Olympics

Peanut's school has a huge Special Olympics every year, and it's today! They invite all the special ed kids from Monkey's school also, so it's huge. I am taking Monkey out of school so he can be Peanut's "partner". It's always a blast!

We are headed to WalMart as soon as Peanut's bus gets here. The theme is red white and blue so I want to get something fun to decorate her wheelchair with when I get there. :)

Pictures and video to come later of course!

(Oh, and I will update on the poop issue later as well. LOL)

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Awesome, have a great time! Looking forward to pictures of your day.

Anxious AF said...

I cant wait!

The VW's said...

How fun!!!

Junior said...

Have a wonderful time, I can't wait to see pictures

Kaylene said...

Can't wait to see the photos!

ps. I left a little something for you on my blog :)