Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sick Little Peanut

My Peanut is sick. :( I was hoping she wouldn't get it, but since everyone else in the house has had it, she was doomed. Unfortunately she doesn't just "get a cold", so PLEASE pray that it stays mild! She spit up her meds and food this morning. I need her to keep down at least Pedialyte to avoid a hospital stay.

Please also keep little Gavin in your thoughts, while he's in the hospital fighting something icky too. I hope he gets to go home healthy soon!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Prayers for a quick recovery for Peanut & Gavin!!! I hope you can avoid a hospital stay. (((Hugs)))

Anxious AF said...

get better peanut.....

The VW's said...

Get better Peanut!!! We don't want you in the hospital too!! Mommas don't like it when our special little ones are sick!! Thanks for thinking of Gavin!! You are so sweet!