Thursday, March 26, 2009

Picture Palooza!

Evidently our old dog decided she wasn't going to move as I tossed all the dirty laundry in one corner! She continued to sleep here for another hour. LOL


This is Monkey, showing off his solar system project in class.




Mmmm ... we had a green jello poke cake for St. Patrick's day!! :)



Don't laugh too hard at my decorating. Seriously, ignore that pathetic blue thing that was supposed to be a clover. ;)


We also had green pancakes one day for St. Patrick's Day. Yumm!

What's cuter than a princess with curls??

When she really laughs hard, she smiles so big her eyes squeeze shut. Don't you just want to pinch those adorable cheeks!!!


Seriously, too cute. Deliciously cute!!



And all that hair .. curly, think, out of control.



Laughing her head off. Seeing this smile makes EVERYTHING okay!



Check out my hair!! Since I've been getting real food through my g-tube, my hair and nails are growing like nuts!



Peanut in her new big girl bed. A turned around Ikea day bed!




Seriously beautiful sleeping angel!



Don't you just wanna snuggle her!


Those are some recent pictures, I realized I hadn't posted many lately. I might be biased, but I think she is truly the most adorable thing EVER!! :)
I have our Little Heroes photos back too, I will get them posted soon.
Thanks for checking in on us!

3 comments:

Trish said...

I seriously cannot get enough of that girl, she is so beautiful and has the most breath taking smile :)

Janet said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Alicia said...

What great pics!!! My favorite is the one after she is giggling, where her eyes are wide open. What gorgeous eyes she has and those lashes are to die for!! She is beautiful!

Alicia