Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TPN Clinic today

Emily has an appointment at the TPN clinic today. I am nervous. She is in a bad way again. Retching all morning, throwing up meds, grumpy most of the day. I hate this for my girl!!!

I am fearing that they will want to admit her again. I am going to be strong and tell them NO. We have a 4 day trip planned, we are leaving Friday through Monday. We are going to visit some friends and have a relaxing weekend. They can admit Emily as soon as we return if they want.

And then I realize how insane it is that I talk about admits like this ... but I just counted up on her medical sheet that I printed for the TPN appointment, and she has been in the hospital 16 times since January. Please cross your fingers and pray that they listen to my wishes!

3 comments:

Rebecca Jackson said...

Praying for you! Your family NEEDS this break and the best place for Emily is next to her Mama who is relaxed and refreshed!

I Just Love You said...

if they don't know what is wrong with her, how is admitting her for the 17th time going to help? i hope they listen to you to. be strong!

Jamie said...

http://reaganleigh.blogspot.com
Do u read Reagans Blog? Is Emily in the Mito Family? I dunno...alot of on and off things sound the same as this girl... Hope and Prayers sent your way..:)