Sunday, July 17, 2011

Slow and steady

We are doing good at home so far, KNOCK ON WOOD! :) Emily retches every morning for a while but it's not too bad. She is her normal happy self otherwise! As long as Fresh Beat Band plays over and over (thank heavens for DVR) she is content. She is playing with her toys and happy. It's so nice to be back at our "new kind of perfect". :)




I am in the midst of a huge organizing stretch. This house has gotten out of control while we were in and out of the hospital for the last 4 months. The first thing I tackled was Emily's medical supplies. You have no idea how happy this shelving unit makes me. I am such a supply geek!







7 comments:

Junior said...

So glad to hear things are better. Praying it continues. Loving all your shelves and bins, makes so much difference to have it all organized.
Hug your sweet princess for us.

Jamie said...

holy shmoley mama! I luuuuve ur oganizing...lol so glad to hear things are at a calm. lets keep em thay way! :) hugs.

EDS Warrior said...

So glad that things are almost back to "your normal".
You MUST teach me how to be THAT organised!!!
I am so impressed!

SECRET PEPPER PERSON: said...

Where did you get those shelves?????

Debbie said...

That is some seriously impressive organizational skills!!!!!
I thought at first glance it was a hospital but I don't even think hospitals look that good with supplies!

I could use some lessons from you....love it!

Lacey said...

You know I want me one of those carts! We have a date when I come down again in a few weeks!

Heather said...

That cart is awesome.Awesome in a, wish you didn't have to have one way but .. awesome from an organizational stand point..

Sending love fro Miss Z and I.