Saturday, April 24, 2010

An update

I thought the jello yesterday was going to kill me. It was a complete relapse. Fortunately I was able to eat some cream of wheat this morning with no problems. I have to tolerate full food before they will talk about discharge. Considering it took me almost an hour to eat a bowl of cream of wheat, I think I have a ways to go. The GI again this morning said another 48 hours.

I miss my kids, and my dogs, and my husband, and my bed!

They just called code blue on the room next to me. I wanna go home!

4 comments:

Buttercup said...

Continuing prayers for a quick recovery and return home.

Colleen said...

I'll keep you in my prayers that you get to come home soon to your family!

Becky said...

UGH! Feel better soon!!!!

Lacey said...

I was going to text you today and see how you were. I can't imagine being away from home that long. The whole world falls apart when mom is sick!