Thursday, April 29, 2010

Paying Attention



Peanut's teacher sends me pictures on my cell phone almost every school day. I love getting them! It makes my heart flutter to see my Peanut when I'm not expecting to, and I just lOVE getting a glimpse of her school business! :) This picture was taken in the kindergarten classroom (Peanut is technically a 1st grader, but goes into the kindy class most days of the week). She just adores this time of day - she sits on the mat and pays attention and is nice and quiet. The note with this picture said "She pays such great attention to the teacher!". They kindy teacher has said that she wishes all her kids paid attention like Peanut does. LOL They said she listens intently to whoever is talking, whether it's the teacher or another student.

Isn't she just ADORABLE in the classroom? :) I love her school. I love that she is so integrated into a typical classroom. It's awesome!

9 comments:

The VW's said...

What a cute picture of Peanut listening so well! Sounds like a great teacher too! Love and Hugs!!

Lacey said...

Look at her! Can you find the special needs kid in this picture? Nope, because she's hanging with the rest!

Michelle and Sean said...

Its great that she loves it so much!! She is way adorable!

Cathy said...

So glad that you are blessed with a wonderful teacher and school.

Junior said...

Such a sweet picture, you can really tell she is paying attention.

Team Carter Jay said...

Awww, I LOVE it!! What a cutie!

Alicia said...

So sweet, I love that picture! Way to go Peanut! Now, can you come over here and teach Marissa how to sit still and pay attention? She has the attention span of a flea!


Have a great weekend!

Tia said...

Wonderful!

Becky said...

That's FANTASTIC! Great picture and she's adorable. :) You'd never know there was a disabled child in that picture. WOW!