Thursday, October 22, 2009
Two New Posts in One Day? Wow! :)
I just realized that I got an award! Timmy's mom at TimmyIsPotential gave me a Lemonade Award! I am so happy to get this. Honestly, we moms get so many lemons thrown at us that if we don't quickly learn to make lemonade and enjoy them, we will drown. I'm flattered that she reads my blog and feels I do this well. :)
What is the Lemonade Award?
A Lemonade Award is given to bloggers who show a positive attitude, gratitude, and a willingness to share their ideas, support and online friendship. Another words, When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade and share the wealth.
Here are the rules of the award:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
- link to the person from whom you received this award.
The 10 blogs that I read that always inspire me are (in no special order of course) -
For the record, it was really hard for me to pick these 10 people! A lot of people I would pick already have this award on their blog. And there are so many more still who are deserving!
at 3:16 PM