Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM PEANUT AND MONKEY!!!!



This is the first year we've made sugar cookies that came out this good. It was a BLAST! :) I am in the midst of cleaning up wrapping paper and boxes, but I wanted to take a minute to come with everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah! Our kids are lucky in that we celebrate both (mixed marriage). We did Christmas this morning, and are halfway through Hannukah.

I will surely update soon on our lovely Christmas, but I hope you are all having a blessed day!!


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to you!
The cookies look fabulous! YUM!
Kristi

PS... I so empathize on the whole supply company fiasco... UGH! Does Neocate One+ work for Peanut...? If it does, and you somehow find yourself in a pickle again... EMAIL ME! :-)