Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day by day (and stupid blog problems)

Things here change daily, and even sometimes ultiple times a day. Keeping Emily calm and comfortable is proving hard to do. She ended up having a reaction to morphine, which we thought might happen. We have added meds, changed meds, increased meds. She is happy at the moment, which is awesome. My blog is all messed up. It has something to do with the person who I paid to create the design and layout. Being in the hospital, I can't really work on it much so it will have a very basic design for now. Thanks for checking in on us!

5 comments:

Junior said...

you guys are in our prayers, lots of hugs.

Jamie said...

Somebody better get their money back! lol. More and More Prayers for Emily. (and Im no religious nut!) but Ive had some tough times with my life in general and God has gotten me thru..I am convinced! And what was wrong with last layout? ;p

Eric Fischer said...

Sending you best wishes for calm and strength, again, during these difficult times.

Colleen said...

Prayers here for your girl! So sorry thing are so hard right now.

Buttercup said...

Sending prayers across the miles!