Friday, October 14, 2011

Tomorrow is PARTY day!

Emily turns 8 on Sunday, and her big party is tomorrow. When I say big, I mean big. It started out small, of course ... and then we have a horrendous year with her in the hospital so much. There were a couple of times where we weren't sure if he was going to survive, including just last month. So the party got BIG. I cannot wait, and I will definitely share lots of pictures afterward! It is going to look like a Hello Kitty explosion at the park. :)

12 comments:

caregiver91 said...

Happy early birthday to sweet Emily! I will pray that everything goes well with the party and that you have wonderful weather and a great time! Can't wait to see pictures.

Sending hugs,
Sami

Junior said...

Happy Birthday Emily, hope your day is amazing.

EDS Warrior said...

Happy Birthday Emily!! Have an awesome day! xx

LauraLew said...

YAAAAAYY!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Emily, I hope you all have a wonderful day : )

linn98367 said...

I can't wait to see your pics! I'm bummed we live so far away and can't be there.Gove Em big hugs and kisses for us.

Alison said...

Happy birthday beautiful girl - I hope you have a fantastic day and I can't wait to see the pictures!

Buttercup said...

Hope it was a wonderful day. Looking forward to the pictures.

SECRET PEPPER PERSON: said...

It seems like only yesterday you were sharing birthday photos! what a year....

Posh Totty said...

Happy 8th Birthday to Emily, we hope she had a lovely day and enjoyed her party Xxxx

Presley family said...

Happy Birthday to Emily!!! Oh, what a sweet little girl you have!!!! This is my first time to your blog and let me tell you.... you are an amazing Mom!!!! BIG HUGS!!!!!

Pink (AKA Lucia) said...

Happy birthday Emily!

SECRET PEPPER PERSON: said...

Happy Birthday precious girl!