Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blogger is being a Bother!

I have typed up an update three times, and all three times it has been eaten by Blogger. I will try again later.

Equally annoying, if not MORE annoying, is that Blogger won't let me comment on anyone else's blog. It has me log in to the google account, then enter the "word scramble thing". Then when I hit submit it has me log in again. Then unscramble. Then log in. Then unscramble. Rinse and repeat.

So, I have read up on lots of our friends this morning. I have many things to say, but evidently Blogger doesn't want you to know.

I will try and find time later!

8 comments:

Becca said...

Yep, I've been having the same issues with Blogger the last 2 days. I've been commenting on people's blogs using the Name/Url option that some of them have. Works fine. :-)

Junior said...

ugh, I am ready to scream. Blogger won't let me log out so I can log into a different account. Everytime I hit the log out button it sends me back to my dashboard. They really need to get this stuff fixed.

Debbie said...

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe what I read below....I am not sure why I hadn't seen your may 6 update sooner, but I can't imagine being in the hospital that long without any real answers and your baby riddled in pain!

I sure hope todays try at an update was from home, but I am guessing as complicated as everything has been your likely still there.

I am so sorry for your family and Emily for all that you have been enduring the last few months...

I will be praying for answers (hoping you already have some), and direction, and most importantly that Emily doesn't continue to have pain...praying she is resting comfortably!

All I can do is offer my prayers....

((((((HUGS)))))))

Deb and Hudson

The VW's said...

What a pain! Bad Blogger! Thinking about you guys, and praying! Hugs!!!

erika said...

I've been thinking about you guys and wondering how Emily is doing. I really hope things have improved and she is doing better. Praying for you.

Jamie said...

DOH! I had to go into Google Chrome instead of internet explorer to get access to my blog...Dunno what the deal is...Type up a word document and just cutt and paste it..and save it so u arent typing too much..Hope all is going well...:)

Buttercup said...

Thinking of you! Blogger seems to be settling back to normal.

Bellismom said...

Been thinking of you guys and wondering how Emily was doing! Update us when you can!