Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sweet Maggie ....


One of the best parts of being online and having friends with special needs kids is that we all support one another, help one another, and fall in love with each other's kids. One of the worst parts of being online and having friends with special needs kids is that our heart breaks as we lose our sweet loves.

Little Maggie held a special place in my heart. Her mom, Michelle, had contacted me when Maggie was little. She was so similar to what my Emily was like as a teeny-tiny. Our girls went through so many similar things.

My heart broke this week when I read about Maggie's health worsening. Then the blog post that we all were afraid to read. Sweet Maggie has passed away. :( My thoughts stray to her adorable little face all day. I cannot imagine the heartache her family is going through.

My prayers are with the Agnew family during this hard time. (((hugs)))

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry. What a terrible story -- what a beautiful, precious little girl.

Pink (AKA Lucia) said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. She was such a cutie with such beautiful blueberry-blue eyes!

SECRET PEPPER PERSON: said...

How terribly sad for this family. My heart goes out to them.

Becky said...

Makes my heart hurt all over again.

Donna said...

No words. :(